Youngsters will be raiding their pocket money jars to buy Bitcoin if commentators reacting to a TikTok star’s posting are correct.
Bryce Hall, who claims to have around 25 million followers on the popular video sharing app, has posted about BTC and launched a podcast with Anthony ‘Pomp’ Pompilano, a well-known crypto evangelist.
In a tweet Hall said that he was considering investing in Bitcoin. He wrote: “Thinking about buying bitcoin today. thoughts?”
Alongside Pompilano, he also tagged Tyler Winklevoss, who co-founded crypto exchange Gemini with his twin brother Cameron, and Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong.
His message was subsequently retweeted hundreds of times by fans, with commentators speculating that given the age of many of his followers a lot of pocket money was about to be spent on Bitcoin.
The new podcast has been named Capital University and is designed to discuss investment strategies, including cryptocurrency.
MORE NEWS & ARTICLES
- PayPal Embraces Bitcoin – Payment Giant to Offer Crypto Spending
- Nigeria Leads the World When it Comes to Adopting and Using Bitcoin
- Are Legions of Young People About to Pour Their Pocket Money Into Bitcoin?
- Banks Associating Bitcoin with Crime Linked to $2 Trillion in Dirty Money
- 2020 Sees Huge Surge in Bitcoin ATMs Worldwide
- Sealed with a Kiss – legendary rocker Gene Simmons backs Bitcoin
- Hackers Are Targeting a Bitcoin Wallet Which May Be Worth $690 Million
- Chef Gordon Ramsay is Latest Target of Bitcoin Revolution Investing Scam
- Pornhub Now Allows Users to Pay with Bitcoin and Litecoin
- Binance Targets London Bus Stops With Ad Campaign Ahead of UK Launch