Youngsters will be raiding their pocket money jars to buy Bitcoin if commentators reacting to a TikTok star’s posting are correct.
Bryce Hall, who claims to have around 25 million followers on the popular video sharing app, has posted about BTC and launched a podcast with Anthony ‘Pomp’ Pompilano, a well-known crypto evangelist.
In a tweet Hall said that he was considering investing in Bitcoin. He wrote: “Thinking about buying bitcoin today. thoughts?”
Alongside Pompilano, he also tagged Tyler Winklevoss, who co-founded crypto exchange Gemini with his twin brother Cameron, and Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong.
His message was subsequently retweeted hundreds of times by fans, with commentators speculating that given the age of many of his followers a lot of pocket money was about to be spent on Bitcoin.
The new podcast has been named Capital University and is designed to discuss investment strategies, including cryptocurrency.
MORE NEWS & ARTICLES
- The Best Legit Faucets To Earn Free Bitcoins And Satoshi Fast In 2023
- End of An Era: CoinPot Microwallet and Bitcoin Faucets Close Down
- Man Who Threw Away $300 Million in Bitcoin Offers Huge Reward to Get It Back
- ‘Non-zero’ Crypto Addresses Surge as Institutional Investors Pile into Bitcoin
- Almost $1 billion in Bitcoin Linked to The Notorious Silk Road Website Has Just Moved
- Cuba is the New Bitcoin Hotspot as Citizens Embrace Cryptocurrency
- PayPal Embraces Bitcoin – Payment Giant to Offer Crypto Spending
- Nigeria Leads the World When it Comes to Adopting and Using Bitcoin
- Are Legions of Young People About to Pour Their Pocket Money Into Bitcoin?
- Banks Associating Bitcoin with Crime Linked to $2 Trillion in Dirty Money